2019 Registration Information
Registration closes January 31 2019
To qualify for membership:
- You MUST have a home or studio space in Somerville, MA. This includes artists exhibiting from the community space.
- You create visual art.
- NEW 2019 You must upload at least one image of your artwork for your artist profile.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Your registration is NOT complete until we receive your payment. Your payment MUST be received by the registration deadline, Tuesday, January 31.
- We accept PayPal payments, and major credit cards.
You will receive an email confirming that we have activated your membership once you have completed the registration forms AND we confirm your payment. You will then be able to access your account to edit your online profile.
- SOS runs on member volunteers. This allows us to keep membership fees low. Please help by volunteering.
- Please review the 2019 membership types and fees (same as 2018).
Community Space at the Armory is available this year for a limited number of participants. Please review the 2019 details and fees.
- Beyond the Pattern is a fashion show style event on Thursday, May 2nd, for all types of wearable art and accessories. Further details here
The Financial Aid application deadline has passed.
If you have any problems during registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered in previous years, please log in here.
Please click the button below to create a new account. After you create your account you will be able to register.